11.10.2010

The Meaning of My Blog's Name

Sorry I've been missing for the last couple of days, I've had some pretty crazy days so far... Working 12 hours a day so I can pay off a $900 car debt has NOT been too kind to me... Anyways, my next subject in my 30 day blog is the title of my blog's meaning.

MY DREAM TALKING MACHINE

The first thing I have to say about it is: It's kinda plagarized. Coheed and Cambria had a small blog for their "No World For Tomorrow" tour and they called it "My Shit Talking Machine". They said that it was basically a way of just spewing random thoughts on the internet. I took it one step further. I decided to call mine "My Dream Talking Machine" because I wanted to say everything I could imagine in this blog. I still hope I can do that, and hopefully this 30 day thing will help me, if only to give me the habit of blogging every day!

I love you all!

-Michael Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment