11.28.2010

I've always wanted to be famous ever since I was a little kid. I was either going to be an astronaut, or a movie star, or a rock star. Now, however, I'm not sure if I want to. I would love to be an artist and a songwriter because that's all I'm really passionate about. I'm just not sure if I want my whole life on display to my fans and critics alike. I've noticed most artists are feeling the pressure of becoming larger than life and getting judged for every mistake. Guess what, there was only one man that's ever been perfect, and the only one you should expect to be perfect. God made us to fail, so we can grow and change from our mistakes. So don't expect anyone to be perfect, and don't judge them when they're not.

1 comment:

  1. beautifully said. i couldn't agree more.
    your words are very inspiring. and i'm not just saying that. :) miss you mike. we need to hang out again sometime soon. text me ;P

    ReplyDelete