4.24.2011

I don't want to grow up. I remember when life was weightless, when you had one girl in your life, no exes, great friends, and a stage under your feet. It truly made me feel on the top of the world. Grades didn't matter, money, girls, nothing could really bring you down. But now, as my favorite movie, "It's Kind of a Funny Story" says (I'm paraphrasing):

"Girls, money, Politics, 9/11, they all hit at the same time"

Everything hit me at the same time, and I just couldn't handle it. And still sometimes I feel like I can't deal with what people throw at me. Maybe I care too much. Maybe I need to care about myself more. I don't know. I feel like a wallflower so much right now.
Thank you, I love you all

-Michael Howell

1 comment:

  1. Mike, I seriously think you and I could be best best friends. We really do need to get together and just talk about everything haha.

    ReplyDelete