8.15.2011

runnin, runnin.

fact:  the average person has 14 conversations with themselves per minute.

fact:  i have about 100 conversations with myself per minute.

my mind seems to be going at a million miles an hour right now.  i don't know what to say or how i feel.  i feel like the more i try and wrestle my life into submission, the more it kicks and screams and wiggles away from me.  i don't know.  maybe that's what life is, just getting a thing or two accomplished while all the struggles and problems of life take a second to breathe before twitching out from under you again.  all i know is i really don't have enough time in the day anymore.  i'm afraid of what that's like.  but, i have to grow up sometime.

i freak myself out sometimes.

thank you, i love you all.

-michael howell.

No comments:

Post a Comment