7.10.2011

summer.

i'm sick of everything i say on this blog being so negative and ugly. i really hope that you readers understand that i'm not a crazy depressed lunatic, but that i'm just trying to make sense of what's bothering me at any specific moment and put it into words, so i can deal with it.

and i guess that's what this post is about. cause sometimes i feel like people think i'm more depressed than i really am.

a post secret last week said it best:



 

cause i do have an amazing life. and i'm sick of feeling bad about things that i cannot control.

it's like i've turned into this depressed machine that spits all my bad thoughts and feeling out and keeps my good feelings in.  it makes me wear a jaded mask of all the bad things in my life and makes me more cynical and... douchey on the surface.  well no longer!  i will be happy with my life from now on.  i will smile and be happy and funny and caring.  because that is who i really am.  i really don't have anything i should be depressed about, so why bother feeling that way?  life is good.  and besides...

mistakes are in the past.

expierences are in the future.

not the other way around.



thank you, i love you all

-michael howell.

No comments:

Post a Comment