7.26.2011

look out, world.

ok.  i'm done.  i promise.

i'm ready to finally take control of my life.  starting today, i will keep my emotions in check.  i will go to school and get a degree in english so i can become a high school teacher.  i will work out every day and try and start eating better (notice i used the word TRY...)

because i'm just done with having no control over the man i'm becoming.

and i think the best way for me to get control of my life is going back to school.  because there's nothing more valuable than a college degree, in my humble opinion.  i'm not saying it guarantees you a job, but it sure as hell helps!

and i don't know if english is really what i want to do with my life.  i might just decide tomorrow that i want to go back into theater.  to be honest, that idea does sounds pretty enticing. 

but i know i at least need to be in school.  i need something to work toward.  i need something to put my heart and soul into.   i need something to be proud of again.

LOOK OUT, WORLD.



thank you, i love you all.

-michael howell.

1 comment:

  1. Go get em kiddo! Show the world what you're really made of! ;)

    ReplyDelete