5.01.2011

my first kiss... and every other awkward one after that.

Did you know my first kiss was a dare? One of my first girlfriend's friends actually had to dare me to kiss her, and it was really awkward, they like... turned away while we kissed... and I'm pretty sure I missed. I can't remember for sure, but I think I got more upper lip than actual lips... So I'm sorry, my first girlfriend! (You know who you are!)

I think I've always just been bad at this whole love thing... I always look back on my old relationships and think "What the crap was I thinking??" haha. It's kinda fun, I don't know... That was a really random post, I know, but yeah... I guess I'm just in a weird putting myself down crazy mindspace today. Thank you for pushing through to the end of this post, I love you all.

-Michael Howell

3 comments:

  1. Haha remind me to tell you my first kiss story. It's adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol my first kiss was a dare too. just makes for a good story right?? lol <3

    ReplyDelete