5.05.2011

Life...

i've realized that all my recents posts are really depressing... i swear i'm not such a downer all the time! i wonder why all my BAD thoughts END up here.

so here goes, a happy post. life is good. really good. i think we tend to forget all the blessings we have in our life. every friend, every smile, every HAPPY moment is all a gift from god, or the universe, whatever you choose to believe in. i'm so happy with who i am and who i have in my life. people can WONDER how your life may or may not be different, but to tell you the truth, i don't think i'd tempt fate by going back and changing a thing. so i just wanna SAY thank you all for being amazing parts of my life. i really appreciate all that life has given me, including you. just remember, life is GOOD.

thank you, i love you all

-michael howell.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Mike! I'm glad you are actually a happy person despite what you post on your blog. Hahaha just kidding, I am the same way :)

    ReplyDelete